Wednesday 2 September 2015

1. All About Me

1. Mohamad Salem: All About Me
======================================================================
What do you hope to get out of this course?

I am hoping to be able to successfully edit and create pictures with Photoshop professionally or just to get a laugh out of my creation.


How comfortable are you with technology and new programs?

I've been gaming practically my whole life since i was a little kid. Technology has never been a issue for me to master and understand, it may take awhile to understand but once I get the hang of it there is no stopping me. Learning new programs is what i would like to do.
PlayStation Is My Favorite Console
Something fun you did on summer vacation!

In my summer vacation i traveled to Lebanon to meet my relatives there. My cousin is the only relative i got here in Canada and when I travel to Lebanon things seem quite different because of the large amount of family members i got there. I traveled constantly between Tripoli and Sindon (city's in Lebanon) meeting family on both sides. Also i adventured to many locations within Lebanon such as the mountains to eat Lebanese food and just enjoy the mountain high sunsets.

 How many people in your family. Compared to your other family members, are you the most/least tech-savvy?

My family consists of 5 members including me. I have 2 younger sibling, my brother and sister. Because i am generally the oldest child in my family i understand technology at a greater view then the rest of my members. I'm the most tech-savvy member in my family as i spend long hours just playing on my PS3, looking at my phone or just watching a good TV show to relax.

What kind of techie-stuff do you currently do? Are you a gamer? What kind of games do you play? What are you playing now?

Yes im a gamer i guess you can call it. After i came back from vacation I started to play with my friends on the PlayStation many FPS games such as Call Of Duty. When they are not online or busy and im alone i play games such as Uncharted and KillZone campaigns, or just a plain and simple game such as Fifa.
I Love Soccer/Football Its My Passion Other Then Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment